Wonders In Letterland
1. What two letters made the key to open the chest?
2. Which of these is the correct order of the words which appear from the chest once it is open?
T-Bag Strikes Again
3. How many number 1’s are there on the Town Clock?
4. What does T-Shirt melt down instead of the silver numbers?
T-Bag Bounces Back
5. What is Omar’s Budgie called?
6. What animal is Tallulah Bag allergic to?
Turn On To T-Bag
7. Whose picture ends up on a cover of The High TV Times?
8. Who is The Scarlet Pimple?
T. Bag And The Revenge Of The T. Set
9. What were the Eight Enchanted Spoons Of The T-Set made from?
10. The Powder from the pouch is in the dish with the fish but the bowl with the what is the treat you can eat?
T. Bag And The Pearls Of Wisdom
11. What does Sally roll on the 3 dice in the Pearls Of Wisdom board game?
12. What kind of fish is Polly-Anna?
13. How does Beau Legge cheat at playing Snakes and Ladders?
T. Bag And The Rings Of Olympus
14. What were the Rings of Olympus made from?
15. Which one of these is not one of Tabatha Bag’s three pet hates?
16. When the credits go up at the end of episode ten what is in the background?
T. Bag And The Sunstones Of Montezuma
17. What is Diggory’s occupation?
18. What is Penny And Diggory’s last name?
19. What does T-Bag’s 3D plan stand for?
Take Off With T. Bag
20. How old is Tabatha Bag on her birthday?
21. What is the 103rd series (shown on 5th March 2086) of T-Bag called?
T. Bag Christmas Specials
22. How is Vanity Bag related to T-Bag?
23. Where does Mumsy Bag live?
24. In what series where the acronym ‘ABC’ is used does the ‘A’ not stand for ‘Acme’?
25. In what series are the T’s on the T-Plant leaves red?
|0-5pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|6-10pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|11-15pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|16-20pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|21-24pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|25pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|