Wonders In Letterland
1. What first beckons Debbie into the curiosity shop?
2. Who do T-Shirt and Debbie give a precious stamp to when running back to square one?
T-Bag Strikes Again
3. Which one of these does T-Shirt not magic-up when he tries to learn how to play golf?
4. What colour is The Hooter that Debbie, T-Shirt and Professor Pockets find on the moon?
T-Bag Bounces Back
5. Which one of these foodstuffs were not preserved in the Temple of Doom?
6. What animal does T-Shirt suggest getting as a pet?
Turn On To T-Bag
7. Which of these upcoming programmes does Holly-Anna not mention in the first episode?
8. What does F. B.L.O.G.G.S stand for?
9. Just before T-Bag gathers all the bags together at the end of episode nine, who has Holly's bag with the crystals in it?
T. Bag And The Revenge Of The T. Set
10. What precious metal does Fizz collect?
11. Which of these is not on Hazell Knutt's breakfast menu?
T. Bag And The Pearls Of Wisdom
12. What amount does P.C Clodd wait for the award amount to go up to before he finds Willoughby?
13. How much does Prince Tut count up to before he goes to find Sally when playing Hide and Seek?
T. Bag And The Rings Of Olympus
14. What drink does Oscar Bacardi give Polly for free?
15. When T-Bag changes the signs around which one stays in the right place?
T. Bag And The Sunstones Of Montezuma
16. What concert does T-Shirt cancel over the phone at the end of the first episode?
17. What kind of tea does Ed Banger make for T. Bag?
Take Off With T. Bag
18. How many blisters does Monsieur Claude say he has got since Gunther Kashbag has been guiding him?
19. Who does T-Shirt have a picture of on his watch?
20. When T-Bag catches up with T-Shirt and Tow-Ling in the cave (before finding Shangri-La) which Thunderbird does T-Shirt say was parked outside?
T. Bag Christmas Specials
21. In T. Bag's Christmas Cracker what is the address of Master Edward Johnson?
The Amazing Adventures Of T-Bag (The Book)
22. Which one of these Bag family members is missing from Tallulah's party?
|0-5pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|6-10pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|11-15pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|16-18pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|19-21pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|22pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|