Wonders In Letterland
1. Which of these is not one of the words Debbie uses in the number ladder puzzle?
2. When Debbie plays I-Spy with the Gardener and Balthazar what does she spy beginning with B?
T-Bag Strikes Again
3. Which of these games does T-Shirt not suggest him and T-Bag could play?
4. What sign does Debbie find the 0 on?
T-Bag Bounces Back
5. How does The Queen unlock Debbie's cell with her hatpin?
6. What magazine does Wilma Wishbone say she saw King’s Rufus advert in?
7. How much does Max the Millar want for two bags of flour?
Turn On To T-Bag
8. What does Krystal say she wanted for her birthday instead of the crystal ring?
9. What does Emil hide the jewellery in?
T. Bag And The Revenge Of The T. Set
10. What facial feature does Billius Caesar make the army wear?
11. Which one of these phrases does T-Shirt not use to describe the partnership between himself and T-Bag?
12. What regulation does Mr McCannikle quote as ‘all personnel to carry ID cards, no exceptions’?
T. Bag And The Pearls Of Wisdom
13. When P.C Plodd first meets Sally what direction does he say he was proceeding in?
14. What colour is the box the McCarr's find the family fortune in?
T. Bag And The Rings Of Olympus
15. What film does Max Clapper want to do next?
16. When T-Shirt distracts Prunella Plum before he steals from her what number bus does he ask about?
17. What does T-Shirt not give to Prunella Plum after he tries to steal from her?
T. Bag And The Sunstones Of Montezuma
18. What is Goosepellett's first name?
19. What is Ignatius painting in the cave before Thug arrives back?
Take Off With T. Bag
20. What club do T-Bag and T-Shirt find Bagsy Malone in?
21. Which two cards do T-Shirt and Tow-Ling ask each other for whilst playing un-Happy Families?
T. Bag Christmas Specials
22. Complete the line from T-Bag’s spell on Sally: The ____ is getting fat…
23. What product does T-Bag say she has seen Vanity Bag do an advert for?
|0-5pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|6-10pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|11-15pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|16-18pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|19-22pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|23pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|