Wonders In Letterland
1. When the Gardener mentions he gets travel sick how many times does he suggest to breath in through my nose and out through my mouth?
2. Which of these does the Gardener not guess when Debbie is trying to think of Rumpelstiltskin's name?
3. Which one of these jewels does the Emperor not say he has bucket-loads of?
T-Bag Strikes Again
4. When Penelope Plumber starts to fix the sink what tool does she ask Prince Pimple for first?
5. What does Ben Badshott offer as payment to T-Bag for the Acme Cricket Bat?
6. Which of these is not said when T-Bag reads her stars?
7. When T-Shirt asks what T-Bag is going to do to Debbie, she tells him to stay there and keep out of what?
T-Bag Bounces Back
8. Which one of these phrases does T-Bag not use when describing to T-Shirt how she felt?
9. When Debbie tells Prince Ivan for being rude which one of these does she not use to describe him?
10. Which one of these does Wilma Wishbone not mention that she is licensed for?
Turn On To T-Bag
11. While recording the Bubble Boy commercial which fruit does T-Shirt ask J.R for?
12. Who does T-Bag sarcastically say that The Nile Queen could have been?
13. What is the hotel called that Dora Bella is the proprietor of?
T. Bag And The Revenge Of The T. Set
14. What colour is Herr Krimper's Homebrewed Rejuvenating tonic?
15. When T-Bag introduces herself as an agent to Ricky Romero, what is the name of the company she represents?
16. When T-Bag transports Rosie to the T-Room which of these questions does Rosie not ask.
17. How much does Prince Jack give to the Goose-plucker Ned Bumpkin in Wagadagger's play?
T. Bag And The Pearls Of Wisdom
18. When Lord Squiffington-Fop offers to pay Grimble but realises he is out of money when does he offer to pay him instead?
19. What weapon has Robyn forgotten to bring with her when Sally accosts her stealing the treasure?
20. When T-Bag pretends to be a sea-faring lady to get the pearls from Captain Cockle, what two souvenirs does he mention he has?
T. Bag And The Rings Of Olympus
21. Beside what on the mantelpiece does Maggie say she left the locket?
22. How does T-Bag describe the galleon she has parked on the meter outside Oscar's Inn?
23. T-Bag's plan involved hitting Max over the head with what?
T. Bag And The Sunstones Of Montezuma
24. According to Twittering, what nationality is Daisy Pelf?
25. What song is finishing playing on Radio L.O.V.E when the episode begins?
26. When the Tsarina says she hears a buzzing sound what does Doctor Popov say instead?
Take Off With T. Bag
27. What flag is Doggy Bag waving at the end of the episode?
28. Which of these tools is not one of those that T-Shirt says he needs to open the cage Olwyn is locked up in?
29. What is the name of the 'bin' that Tow-Ling uses to remove the numerous 'Nibbles'?
30. What has the Empress come to realise her gift of eternal life was?
|0-7pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|8-13pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|14-19pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|20-25pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|26-29pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|30pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|