Wonders in Letterland
1. When Skipper tells Debbie about his shipwrecking on one of his voyages what tinned foodstuff did he have to live on?
2. Which of these does Polar Peter not offer Debbie to eat for pudding?
3. How does T-Bag describe the Land of P whilst soaking her feet?
4. What does Fife 'o Clock ask T-Bag for in order to help him?
T-Bag Strikes Again
5. Which one of these does Thomas not play with from the chest in the curiosity shop?
6. Which metals does Scrap Harry tell T-Bag that he buys?
7. What word does T-Shirt use to describe Debbie on the radio to T-Bag?
T-Bag Bounces Back
8. How long does Belle say she hangs on to the barrel before she gets washed up on a reef?
9. How many times the price the Princess will pay Hi-Hat does T-Bag make her final offer instead?
10. Which of the following does T-Bag think the birthday cake will do?
11. Which of these cakes does T-Bag not mention when trying to sell them to Uncle Jumbo?
Turn On To T-Bag
12. When the black and white movie starts on T-Bag's TV set, what year is the movie set in?
13. After their brush with the yeti when Rosie tells Holly she'll be the talk of the Women's Institute Whist drive on which week night?
14. When Scrimp is counting his money at the start of the episode how much has he got?
T. Bag and the Revenge Of The T. Set
15. Before the soothsayer arrives the Emperor asks the whereabouts of three things for his birthday, which one of these does he not ask about?
16. How much does Sally pay for the bottle of lemonade?
17. What does T-Shirt find in the catacomb when trying to find a switch to open the door?
T. Bag and the Pearls Of Wisdom
18. When Captain Cockle explains to Sally about the pearls and the compass, which order does he say the light will shine out from?
19. What subject is the scroll Prince Tut reads just before he meets Sally?
20. What number does Rick roll on the dice at the very start of the episode which lands him on the snake in their game of snakes and ladders?
T. Bag and the Rings Of Olympus
21. Which of these images does not get shown from the Greek vase in the curiosity shop?
22. Which one of these poems does Granny Bag say when out Trick or Treating?
23. What is the name of the pub that the Weasel tells T-Shirt about?
24. What does T-Bag tell T-Shirt that they'd sell with tickets if they had time before Polly finds her way to the Minotaur?
T. Bag and the Sunstones Of Montezuma
25. Which chess piece do T-Bag and T-Shirt argue over?
26. What does Napoleon refer to himself as when he is talking to himself in the mirror?
27. What does T-Bag call Penny and Diggory to T-Shirt after he leaves them on her flying saucer?
Take Off With T. Bag
28. Which of these trinkets does Ali not try to show T-Bag on their first meeting?
29. When T-Shirt confuses MI5 with MFI, what does T-Shirt say Granny got from there?
30. What comic is the Kid reading when Darren Katz is asking him to rehearse?
|0-7pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|8-13pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|14-19pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|20-25pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|26-29pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|30pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|