Wonders In Letterland
1. What two letters made the key to open the chest?
T-Bag Strikes Again
2. What kind of 'ball' has the King been invited to?
T-Bag Bounces Back
3. How much in total does Winnie De Mille charge T-Shirt for T-Bag's cake?
Turn On To T-Bag
4. How much does Sam say a Christmas tree costs?
T. Bag And The Revenge Of The T. Set
5. What precious metal does Fizz collect?
T. Bag And The Pearls Of Wisdom
6. When Captain Cockle first meets T. Bag in the village what type of fish has he got?
T. Bag And The Rings Of Olympus
7. Which one of these does the Weasel tell T-Shirt where the thief didn't pass on the way to The Slug and Watermelon?
T. Bag And The Sunstones Of Montezuma
8. In the song Marshmellow Monday, which one of these foodstuffs is not mentioned?
Take Off With T. Bag
9. What club do T-Bag and T-Shirt find Bagsy Malone in?
T. Bag Christmas Specials
10. How many years has the theatre been doing the production of ‘The Enchanted Trombone’?
|0-2pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|3-4pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|5-6pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|7-8pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|9pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|10pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|