1. (Episode 1) What does Sally roll on the 3 dice in the Pearls Of Wisdom board game?
2. (Episode 2) How tall (in his boots) was the guy who is buried on Dead Dog Hill?
3. (Episode 3) When P.C Plodd first meets Sally what direction does he say he was proceeding in?
4. (Episode 4) T-Shirt tells Lord Squiffington-Fop that pearl buttons are out, where does he say this latest news is from?
5. (Episode 5) When Mr Question tricks the Captain coming to the deck what two fish does he claim the fish is a cross-between?
6. (Episode 6) Who hosts the Gory Story Hour?
7. (Episode 7) When Osiris tells T-Shirt about the number of blocks needed to finish the pyramid, how many does she say accidentally fell into the Nile?
8. (Episode 8) Which one of these is not one of Robyn Hood's Merry Maids?
9. (Episode 9) What board game does Beau Legge and Rick O’Shea play?
10. (Episode 10) When Sally and T-Shirt arrive back and tell Captain Cockle about their adventures, which one of these do they not mention?
|0-2pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|3-4pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|5-6pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|7-8pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|9pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|10pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|