1. (Episode 1) What were the Eight Enchanted Spoons Of The T-Set made from?
2. (Episode 2) What facial feature does Billius Caesar make the army wear?
3. (Episode 3) What 'product' does T-Bag find on the planet?
4. (Episode 4) Which of these does T-Shirt not ask for T-Bag to bring him when he feigns illness?
5. (Episode 5) Which of these is not on Hazell Knutt's breakfast menu?
6. (Episode 6) What magazine does Ricky Romero show Sally with the Silver Spoon Awards on the cover?
7. (Episode 7) What shaped birthmark as Anastasia got on her arm?
8. (Episode 8) Which of these colours is not mentioned when Vincent sings his song about an artistís life?
9. (Episode 9) What character, who is the local goose-plucker, is T-Shirt in Will Wagadagger's play?
10. (Episode 10) What does The High-T lady call T-Bag when trying to defend herself, Sally and T-Shirt with the pendent?
|0-2pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|3-4pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|5-6pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|7-8pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|9pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|10pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|