1. (Episode 1) What were the Rings of Olympus made from?
2. (Episode 2) What relation of T-Shirt's does Pedro mistake T-Bag for when he cuts T-Shirt's hair?
3. (Episode 3) What does 13, 15, 21, 19 and 5 mean?
4. (Episode 4) What drink does Oscar Barcadi give Polly for free?
5. (Episode 5) Which one of these is not one of Tabatha Bag’s three pet hates?
6. (Episode 6) What film does Max Clapper want to do next?
7. (Episode 7) Which one of these does the Weasel tell T-Shirt where the thief didn't pass on the way to The Slug and Watermelon?
8. (Episode 8) When T-Shirt falls in love with Polly and offers her everything of his, which one of these does he not offer her?
9. (Episode 9) How many steps does Sir Walter Pistol count from the door to the throne in the throne room?
10. (Episode 10) When T-Bag changes the signs around which one stays in the right place?
|0-2pts||You Stupid Boy!||Better luck next time|
|3-4pts||T-Caddy Academy Student||You need more tea-making lessons|
|5-6pts||T-Caddy||You make a good strong cuppa (but you bungle everything else)|
|7-8pts||Devoted Member of The T. Set||Loyal and dedicated to T-Bag|
|9pts||Your Majesty||You big know-it-all but something always beats you|
|10pts||The High-T||You reign supreme as the head of the T. Set|