1. (Episode 1) What concert does T-Shirt cancel over the phone at the end of the first episode?
2. (Episode 2) What is the name of Gussie’s cook who has left a note saying she would not be in work?
3. (Episode 3) What does the 'CLF' stand for?
4. (Episode 4) How many miles away does T-Shirt claim the river is when T-Bag uses the fishing rod?
5. (Episode 5) What frequency is Radio L.O.V.E broadcasting on?
6. (Episode 6) How much is the silver goblet worth that the Tsarina gives to Doctor Popov?
7. (Episode 7) What is Ignatius painting in the cave before Thug arrives back?
8. (Episode 8) What year is this episode set?
9. (Episode 9) Which of these things has Granny Bag not bought from a petrol station instead of petrol?
10. (Episode 10) What does T-Bag’s 3D plan stand for?
|0-2pts||A lifeguard attending in a carwash||Soaked, drenched or just wet?|
|3-4pts||Sir's discombobulation||Questions too confusing for you?|
|5-6pts||Bowled over||Some questions had you stumped!|
|7-8pts||Chocs away, victory is ours||A sweet result indeed.|
|9pts||Not such a stupid boy now||A T-Riffic performance.|
|10pts||Infused with solar energy||An omni-powerful knowledge.|