T. Bag And The Sunstones Of Montezuma Episode 3: Wilma Tell
Home page |
| Series 8 - Episode 3 |
|UK Air Date||20/01/1992, 4.00pm|
|Copyright Year||MCMXCI (1991)|
|Fremantle Archive Ref||53468|
|Consecutive Episode Number||77|
|IMDB Link||Episode page|
The King, Hamburger Guzzler, has forbidden everybody else from having chocolate. He is offering a reward of the next sunstone for the capture of Wilma Tell who is trying to steal back all the chocolate.
The High-T Website synopsis
If you would like to contribute your favourite/funniest etc quotes from this episode please contact me.
Oi, that was my last prawn, put it back.
It's not a prawn, it's a pawn. Give it to me, and for your information that's a checkmate.
And for your information that's a slap-chum.
You're a bad loser that's what you are.
I know, I know, talking of losers let's see what that pathetic pee-wee piffle-pants is up to.
Watch My Lips
Watch my lips, turn out your bag.
Watch my lips. No!
It's quick and it's simple and it's foolproof
Course I heard it, I'm not deaf.
Yeah, just stupid. I've got an idea and it's quick and it's simple and it's foolproof unless you muck it up of course so pin back your lugholes and listen.
No mistakes found yet, if you've found any please let me know.
For more mistakes from other episodes, please see the Nitpicker's Guide
- Selina Cadell, who plays Wilma Tell, appeared in the long running Children's TV programme Bodger and Badger.
- The name of the character Hamburger Guzzler, is a play-on-words for 'Hamburger Guzzler' (A guzzler of hamburgers).
- The aliases, 'Paula Toothout' and 'Phil McCavity', used by T-Bag and T-Shirt when pretending to be dentists are play-on-words for 'Pull a tooth out' and 'Fill my cavity'.
- The character of Wilma Tell is a parody of the fictional character William Tell.
- James Saxon, who played Hamburger Guzzler, sadly passed away on 2nd July 2003, aged 49.
- James Saxon appeared in Spatz which was also written by Lee Pressman and Grant Cathro. James Saxon appeared in the episode 'Takeover' (#2.13, 04/04/1991) as Roland Blimpy.
- James Saxon appeared in Mike & Angelo which was also written by Lee Pressman and Grant Cathro. James Saxon appeared in the episode 'The Emperor's New Clothes' (#12.8, 22/02/2000) as Emperor of Ptarg.
James Saxon, who plays Hamburger Guzzler, appears in four episodes throughout the nine series of T-Bag, making him the most prolific guest actor alongside Matt Zimmerman and Jo Warne. This is his fourth of his four appearances.
(T. Bag and The Revenge of the T. Set, Episode 2: When In Rome)
(T. Bag and The Pearls of Wisdom, Episode 5: Mutiny!)
(T. Bag's Christmas Ding-Dong)
During this episode Tabatha Bag uses one of her ‘stock’ phrases of ‘I'll explain on the way’, T-Bag and T-Shirt then disappear and reappear with T-Shirt knowing T-Bag's plan.
(T. Bag and The Rings of Olympus, Episode 1: The Rings Of Olympus)
(T. Bag and The Rings of Olympus, Episode 3: The Yukon)
(T. Bag and The Sunstones of Montezuma, Episode 6: Ra Ra Rasputin)
(Take off with T. Bag, Episode 6: Antony and Cleopatra)